5th November 2019
The legislation surrounding the Anti-Money Laundering regulations has undergone significant change over recent years and continues to develop as we head towards 2020.
We are delighted to welcome back Steve O’Neill, Managing Director of the Business Tax Centre, to present a live, one hour webinar on this topical area. In the session, Steve will discuss:
- The latest news on the January 2020 Money Laundering Regulations, the 5th Directive and the key points
- A look forward to the 6th EU Money Laundering Directive
- An overview of the Government’s Economic Crime plan including:
- the Criminal Finances Act implementation
- changes to the suspicious activity reporting regime
- reform of Companies House
- professional body supervision
This event is exclusively for Lifecycle members. Book your place here.